Monday, April 23, 2012

Learning Indonesian Language for Foreigner: Beginner Level


Recently, I am having more and more international friends. Since Indonesia is such a beautiful country, I would recommend to visit it someday, and if I have leisure time I would like to be your tour guide in the future, or at least having a dinner together. I am sure I can do that because it's only a matter or time before I am becoming rich, then have a lot of money and free time (hahaha...dreaming!!but I believe in it!!)
Bali, Indonesia: one of the most beautiful place to be visited in the world. I am sure you have heard it!!

Before you visit Indonesia, I will teach some Indonesian basic languages first so you can begin practice from now on. Okay let's begin!!
I guess it is quite easy, because we don't have tenses, just "Subject+Predicate+Object".

When Indonesian meet Indonesian, they will say "hi" or "hello", it's not so much different with English so I am sure that it will not gonna be hard.
Then after that, just say "apa kabar?", it simply means how are you. Actually we doesn't really speak how are you to another indonesian, but just say it and the Indonesian will be smiling back to you.kk


If you meet an Indonesian beautiful girl, just say "kamu cantik" which means "you are beautiful"; then when you meet an Indonesian handsome boy, just say "kamu tampan" which means "you are handsome". I guess it will be a pretty nice way of knowing more about that new friend.kk...Maybe if you are lucky enough, he/she will be your boyfriend/girlfriend.wkkwkwkw..jokesss...

hmm.. and the last part will be saying thank you...Just say "makasih". It is a way of respecting people if you get any help. That's why never hesitate to say that.kk..
That's all for today.
 Here are some more information about Indonesia, if you wanna know more.
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesia

See ya!! (in Indonesian: Sampai Jumpa)
By: Richard Rich / Entrepreneur-Student (gonna be rich man soon enough!!)wkwk
Facebook and email: rich_ryuzaki@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment