Monday, April 30, 2012

Accidentaly Bump into Big Bang

Some friends said that I and my friend was extremely lucky to be able to meet BigBang (a famous K-Pop boyband) only 2 meters in front of us. If you don't know, BigBang is one of the most famous Kpop boyband in Korea with some famous songs that you can try to view on Youtube.com, such as Lies, Haru-Haru (*my favorite one), until the most recent one like Fantastic Baby, Blue, etc, With those popularity, they can be said as top three main boybands in South Korea (*even their concert ticket fee is more expensive than Lady Gaga the global main artist concert in Korea).
So here is the case, it was Friday on April 27th that I and my Indonesian friend had an appointment to meet other friends at Gangnam. Since we were so bored at Ajou dorm, we decided to leave first to have a sightseeing and maybe just randomly walked around Gangnam area, Seoul. We had never been to Apgujeong street before, that is why we went there to see what is so famous there.

At first we are quite shocked, all around the way from the subway station until the main road at Apgujeong is filled with "plastic surgery" advertisement or sometimes plastic surgery clinics being neighbor to each other. We didn't really understand that area, then just randomly walked around.


Till at one of the corner, we saw some van cars. My friend just asked intuitively, could it be an artist here? because most of the time on the tv, the artist would use this kind of car. After that we just laughed over that wild imagination. HA.....HA...HA... Several minutes later when we passed the building, there is some korean boys with a shining hair came out from the building.

I just ignored their presence because i thought: what!!!why do u have to color your hair in such an eyecatching way like that!! then I just skipped and ignoring them. However, my friend was just stuck behind and not moving, she said "it is BigBang, there is TOP!!".
Ooh really? I don't really believe in it until I saw Daesung, one of the members that I can recognize because I ever saw their show of Family Outing before. hahahahaha....finally.... We really wanna have some pictures or signatures from them, but since it happen so spontaneously and we are SHY then we didn't really act in real action to approach them. Yeah, I am a bit "shy" boy (just believe in me!!i am still shy in some occasions.kkk).

That is why, they just passed us and we just saw them from behind coming into the van, while regretting the indecisiveness of taking action toward what is happening. (it was quite funny, my friend keep telling me she regret didn't take picture with them all the time, even after it has passed for 7 hours,,,that's a lot..kkkk).


 PS: from this short story, there is a lesson to be learned for me. Don't ever be afraid of making a decisive action. Once you skip the momentum, then you will regret it for the rest of your life. So keep MAKING ACTION of whatever you want from now on!!!! Fulfill your greatest desire whatever it is, it can be becoming rich, having nice cars, travelling all over the world,  having a pretty girlfriend (huahahahhaahaha) , or whatever it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment